Wednesday, February 13, 2008

excuses, excuses

I know, I know! It's been like forever since I updated this blog (and I've completely let my other one go).
Well, since I got a couple complaints from people who may actually want to read the thing, I'll take a stab at some excuses, or explanations, if you will.
I'd like to be better about blogging. But understand, I have some perfectionist tendencies and if I don't feel like I can do something well, I may not do it at all.

So, it's true, being engaged (and consequently planning a wedding) is exciting and wonderful and takes up much of my time and attention.
Also, some other life changes to note: I'm now working 24 hours a week, though doing the exact same duties, at my job.
I'm taking two classes at UCCS to prepare for graduate school and still doing a fair amount of freelance editing.
Then, there's the balancing two different small-group Bible studies, premarital counseling homework, spending time with my man, catching up with friends and family, starting to train for a 100-mile bike ride, and writing etc...
These are all wonderful things! I'm just trying to figure out how to do it all, and realizing sometimes I can't. That's when blogging goes.
But don't worry, I'll be back (hopefully soon).

No comments: