Thursday, March 29, 2007

Colorado: You never know what you're gonna get

I love Colorado!
Though sometimes it can be annoying that you never know what the weather is going to be like, that keeps it interesting.
One day it's foggy/misty. The next day is snows, then rains.
The next day it's like summer and I get a sunburn while rock climbing and biking.
I'm also a big fan of house/pet-sitting. I don't actually sit on the pets, but they like to sit on my stuff. Zeke seems to have a liking for outdoor gear.








2 comments:

katie said...

Hmmm...that incline you're climbing looks similar to the one I was biking at the very same moment!

Ok, so maybe not. But my lungs sure thought so.

Then this crazy chic made me do it again. Sheesh.

Rachelle said...

Carrie -- yes I love Colorado for its beauty and I love the unpredictable weather. But I must admit, I am GLAD I escaped to sunny California just before last week's snowy weather hit, and returned once it was over. I'm so glad it's sunny today. I hope Spring is here to stay for awhile!

P.S. Great photos!